Thursday 1 August 2013

the secret garden

Today i had free and it was a hot summer day - perfect to relaxe in our garden with some magazines, food and drinks. The day started good for me because my sweety invited me to go eating out for breakfast in a nice restaurant - that was i nice little suprise and i´m happy to have a boyfriend like him - always a gentelman and alert. Love you sweety <3.
 By more than 30° degrees it is the best place to be because there is some wind and shadow. 
I haven´t told you yet but i work at the post since two weeks for 2-3 month to finance my world trip i planed with my better half - my boyfriend. And its sometimes hard because the temperatures are little bit too high and for example yesterday i worked 10 hours and 45 minutes with only 15 minutes break.
Thats why i needed to reward myself today - i buyed two new lovely cookbooks! You need to now i loooooooooooooooove cookbooks so much because of the nice photos i like to watch and because i like food and cooking! :) suitable to the weather i buyed two icecream books with recipes without need of a ice cream machine so perfect if you like ice cream but don´t want to buy a machine only to try doing it by yourself!
It was a very relaxing day and i´m happy with my new books and i hope you had a nice day too and maybe enjoy your summer holidays or something...
 for a fresh kick i did lime into the water.


and because i´m always hungry i make a picinic with fresh fruits and potato.

on the left side are my magazines: Grazia and the fashion magazine boden - on the right side are my new cookbooks i told you.

these are my new shoes from Asos! i totally love them - the colour and the spikes and they are a good alternative to flip flops!

and last but not least happy me (:


No comments:

Post a Comment