Saturday 29 June 2013

rocky-road-brownies

for my graduation party in school yesterday i baked the definitlly most delicious brownies full of calories and chocolate but soooooo amazing tast!!! always sweet for a birthday party or something else to bring them with and the look so cute and if you´re addicted to chocolate you´ll loove them - promise...
 i enjoyed some while reading the german vogue magazine which is one of my favorites because i like watching the huge fashion pictures and stuff - i also love the magazine Grazia
recipe following soon:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and support on GFC :) I am following you too on GFC now :)

    Do you maybe want us to follow on Facebook too?
    (Here is my link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beneath-the-Coat/284408708347970?ref=hl )

    Kisses,
    K

    ReplyDelete