Wednesday 26 June 2013

finally graduation (:

hello readers. I´m back. I finished my exams yesterday and i have now free time... the last days were stressful but now i´m glad to have ther german "abitur" and happy that i never have to see my teachers and classmates again - unless i want to - and that it´s now me who decides about my life and my futur! but on the other hand it´s kind of strange to leave school after 13 years and to know that it´s gonna be me who makes all the decisions now that will form my life! but at least i´m happy to finished my exams ´cause the last year was hard and stressful (i even had school on saturdays) and it´s god that i 've done my graduation with at least 2.0 - a result i´m happy with.
I´ll be writing about my future plans and how my life goes on now soon!!
see you xx
-> i missed blogging a lot ;)

today is relaxing day: just some pictures of my interiour ...
 love roses and mussels - they remind me of holiday times (:
 unless you don´t know: i´m addicted to cookbooks! i love watching the nice photos and getting inspired!
 nice view out of the window altough we life in the city !


No comments:

Post a Comment