Sunday 26 May 2013

Paris 2012

bank of the river 'seine' 
sweet houseboat restaurants on the seine
 me visiting the impressive galerie lafayette with my new denim jacket with spikes from paris´ shops
 me in one of the parks
 the beautiful - one of the most beautiful curches i´ve ever seen- sacre-coeur in the evening sun. one of the nicest places i´ve ever been. i would recommend everybody who goes to paris once to visit this curch - if possible in the morning or evening hours! 
 me in our kitchen - we rented a flat during our stay! fantastic idea because we could cook for ourselves and we felt like real 'parisian' in our typical furnished Parisian apartment! 
 on a seine boattour in the sunlight watching the nice city and the beautiful bridges!

>>smile and the world smiles back.<<

1 comment:

  1. Wow look like you guys had a wonderful time! I hope to visit one day.

    LaToya
    toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete